Every Vote Counts!
With your help we’re going to elect Joe Drago as the next representative of Texas House District 96. Confirm your registration, keep important dates in mind and make a plan on how you’re going to cast your vote to help ensure Joe is elected!
October 5: Deadline to register to vote
October 13: Early in-person voting begins
October 23:Last day to receive (being postmarked by does not count) vote by mail application
October 30: Early in-person voting ends
November 3: Election Day!
November 3, 7 p.m.: Deadline to receive mail-in ballot if envelope is *NOT* postmarked
November 4, 5 p.m.: Deadline to receive mail-in ballot if postmarked by 7 p.m. at the location of the election on Election Day
Map of District 96
Information on how to vote safely
- Request a Safe Voting Kit from our campaign
- Check your registration and sign up for free election reminders
- Vote early if you can
- If you are going to vote in person, wear a mask and bring gloves
- Practice social distancing at your polling place
- Use hand sanitizer after voting
Find out more by visiting the Tarrant County Election Information hub.
If you choose to vote in person, you will be asked to show an ID. Please be sure to bring one of the following to your polling place:
- Texas Driver License
- Texas Election Identification Certificate
- Texas Personal Identification Card
- Texas Handgun License
- United States Military Identification Card
- United States Citizenship Certificate
- United States Passport
Are you eligible to vote by mail?
To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas, you must:
- be 65 years or older;
- be disabled;
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.